Free Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies

4 posters

Go down

Approval Rating

Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies Vote_lcap63%Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies Vote_lcap13%Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies Vote_lcap24%Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies Empty Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies

Post  Lower Land Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Do you think this Congressmen is doing a good job?

Lower Land
Admin

https://freesociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies Empty Re: Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies

Post  Unholy Tendencies Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:10 pm

For those of you who have noticed that I have not been on for the last week, I just got back from a vacation, and I completely forgot to leave a message about my absence. I'll do my best to get caught back up on what all has gone on since I was last on.
Unholy Tendencies
Unholy Tendencies
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies Empty Re: Approval Rating of Congressmen Unholy Tendencies

Post  Lower Land Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Not much has happened. The only thing we have done is create elections for the President. Currently there are no candidates for your party or the Assembly Coalition.

Lower Land
Admin

https://freesociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Batiska Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:06 am

Usualy I visit the forum daily, except this week. I had a lot of works who was not scheduled. I think I did my best as Head of Congress.
Batiska
Batiska
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gramstandard Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 pm

Been busy this week, I think everyone has. You've got my vote though, Unholy Tendencies.
Gramstandard
Gramstandard
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down