Free Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rants ahoy!

+4
Aidsboat Nation
Apanii
Rat Racecar
Meadowdale
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rants ahoy! Empty Rants ahoy!

Post  Meadowdale Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Vent your frustration. Work, friends, school, random citizens, random non-citizens, balloons, clowns, clown cars, clown car vaginas, anything.

I'll go first Smile

FUCK YOU WHITE TEENAGE GIRLS. Stop using fail! No one heard u lieked mudkipz, you know how babby is formed, you're not the man now dawg, you weren't there when Luelinks leaked fucking everything, Anonymous never trolled your forum BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT A FORUM IS, you own no base, and you've never heard of 4chan. STOP IT. Mainstream society and internet culture are two very distinct beasts. Taking our memes and using them in your everyday life a few years after they had originally spawned is unnecessary. It's not like there aren't enough /b/tards alright stalking the intrawebs keeping old jokes alive, now these things rear their ugly heads once more, just as they were about to die. God damnit. First you ruined alternative music, then social networking sites/youtube/fml, but now hardcore internet culture?! Just go. You don't understand any of it. God dammit!

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rants ahoy! Empty Re: Rants ahoy!

Post  Rat Racecar Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Meadowdale wrote:Vent your frustration. Work, friends, school, random citizens, random non-citizens, balloons, clowns, clown cars, clown car vaginas, anything.

I'll go first Smile

FUCK YOU WHITE TEENAGE GIRLS. Stop using fail! No one heard u lieked mudkipz, you know how babby is formed, you're not the man now dawg, you weren't there when Luelinks leaked fucking everything, Anonymous never trolled your forum BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT A FORUM IS, you own no base, and you've never heard of 4chan. STOP IT. Mainstream society and internet culture are two very distinct beasts. Taking our memes and using them in your everyday life a few years after they had originally spawned is unnecessary. It's not like there aren't enough /b/tards alright stalking the intrawebs keeping old jokes alive, now these things rear their ugly heads once more, just as they were about to die. God damnit. First you ruined alternative music, then social networking sites/youtube/fml, but now hardcore internet culture?! Just go. You don't understand any of it. God dammit!

Very nice.
And for the record We fully support your hatred of e-poseur ilk like those characterized by the above habits. The new/neo/Boxxy /b/tards are slightly more tolerable, but We have all the time in the world to dispose of the trash of the online community.

Rat Racecar
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowdale Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:00 pm

If it were only on the internet, it'd be fine with me. I can out-troll any old nub that comes walking on in. But when you have these people saying it in real life, or in texts, IMs, etc., people you know personally, it's terrifying. You don't want to ruin the friendship over something like this, but they're so goddamn annoying.

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rat Racecar Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:05 pm

It happens all the time in America, a few specific times each generation. Fortunately, the birth of the Internet allows those in the know to do something about it.
Hate on, man.

Rat Racecar
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Apanii Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Meadowdale wrote:Vent your frustration. Work, friends, school, random citizens, random non-citizens, balloons, clowns, clown cars, clown car vaginas, anything.

I'll go first Smile

You made me spill my beer! I lol'd too hard Sad

I'd like to include "white girls making gang signs" to your rant. I think that white girls under the age of 20 should just stay away from the chan, they're not ready for the backdoor to the internet.
Apanii
Apanii
Regular Contributor

http://www.myspace.com/Pikuni_Siksika_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowdale Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 am

But they don't even know what the chan is there. It's more like they're using their fucking screechy voices to shatter the front picture window, run at it, trip over the wall, hit the couch, and then jump off of it into the rest of the house.

I think white teenage girls in general should mostly be quiet, because very few of them have anything worth while to be said. Or at least if they it's hard to find in between the lol's, ily girlyyy's, <3's, and song lyrics that they repeat constantly YET DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. DFHGHJDSFGDSGSDJD GGGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck you All Time Low for creating an entire new generation of pseudo-intellectuals.

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apanii Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:21 am

Meadowdale wrote:But they don't even know what the chan is there. It's more like they're using their fucking screechy voices to shatter the front picture window, run at it, trip over the wall, hit the couch, and then jump off of it into the rest of the house.

I think white teenage girls in general should mostly be quiet, because very few of them have anything worth while to be said. Or at least if they it's hard to find in between the lol's, ily girlyyy's, <3's, and song lyrics that they repeat constantly YET DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. DFHGHJDSFGDSGSDJD GGGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck you All Time Low for creating an entire new generation of pseudo-intellectuals.
OmG!11!one!eleventyone@!!!

lyke, wut doze pzudo intellectual meanz?!!?!!??? plz l3t me no!!!one!!11!

kthx! <3 <3
Apanii
Apanii
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:37 pm

..................................................... So I herd u liek Mudkippz

And Moot sends his greetings.....
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Apanii Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Aidsboat Nation wrote:..................................................... So I herd u liek Mudkippz

And Moot sends his greetings.....
MY POKEMANZ, LET ME SHOW U THEM!
Apanii
Apanii
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Keyboard Cat, play me off!
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Apanii Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Aidsboat Nation wrote:Keyboard Cat, play me off!

MEOW MOW MEOW M-MEOW!
Apanii
Apanii
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Peecekeeper Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:57 pm

I hate Bush, John Ashcroft , Condoleeza rice , republicans in general, The so called war on terror and everything michael moore hates.
Peecekeeper
Peecekeeper
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rat Racecar Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Therefore, I hate you.

Rat Racecar
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lower Land Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Are you a republican?

Lower Land
Admin

https://freesociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rat Racecar Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Republican, Bush/McCain supporter, Iraq War advocate, hater of global warming BS and 9/11 conspiracy theories, destroyer of Scientology (but I'm not atheist), and eater of hippies.

That's me. afro

Rat Racecar
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowdale Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Well for the record, I feel both of you are just different sides of the same douchey coin.

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apanii Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Does anyone else find it exceedingly hilarious that Peecekeeper wrote "and anything else Michael Moore hates?"

cause I gotta admit, I lol'd
Apanii
Apanii
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rat Racecar Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Ditto that.

Rat Racecar
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 pm

@Meadowdale: How did All Time Low create a new generation of Pseudo-intellectals? You are totally non-intellectual if you listen to ATL.

(One-Legged Girls Non-withSTANDING! LOL!) Sorry, that was for Pastafarian Peoples
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rat Racecar Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:43 pm

If someone is pseudo-intellectual, that means that they're not, but they think they are. (Pseudo- literally means "false" in Greek) So I think you two are on the same page. Wink

Rat Racecar
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Thanks, I know what Pseudo-intellectual means.

I'm asking HOW listening to All Time Low makes a person think they are intellectual.
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowdale Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:12 pm

All Time Low capitalizes on the traditional teenage angst that every teenager gets at times and they make lyrics relevant to this, thereby ensnaring innocent teen minds into thinking these douchenuggets write "deep" lyrics. By hearing these lyrics and then spouting them back out in facebook stati, tweets, myspace sigs, etc. they get this impression that they themselves are deep and insightful. They then decide to share this plague with all their other angsty teen friends.

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:20 pm

So not so much Pseudo-intellectual as Faux-Angsty?

Last edited by Aidsboat Nation on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pastafarian People Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Meadowdale wrote:All Time Low capitalizes on the traditional teenage angst that every teenager gets at times and they make lyrics relevant to this, thereby ensnaring innocent teen minds into thinking these douchenuggets write "deep" lyrics. By hearing these lyrics and then spouting them back out in facebook stati, tweets, myspace sigs, etc. they get this impression that they themselves are deep and insightful. They then decide to share this plague with all their other angsty teen friends.

I'm sorry seeing as my GF loves All Time Low I know that their lyrics are anything but deep. They don't go for angst, they're pop "punk" if you're going for teen "angst" try MCR. (LOLMCRamirite?) The fact is they don't take them self seriously or their music for that matter. They put out pop-y shit that girls love for no other reason than to be fangirls for pretty boys. They do suck, but I don't want you to give angst a bad name.
The Pastafarian People
The Pastafarian People
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowdale Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 pm

The pseudo-intellectualism comes in when they use the lyrics to try to impart wisdom to other dumbasses.

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum