Free Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback from unnsucsessful recruitments

3 posters

Go down

Feedback from unnsucsessful recruitments Empty Feedback from unnsucsessful recruitments

Post  Lower Land Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 pm

I got feedback today from a nation I unsucsessfuly tried to recruit. Here is what said nation said:

no. and also your recruitment message is unoriginal and too long. (tellin it straight)

So I replied saying that I didnt understand why they thought is was unorignal or something to that effect and the nation responded:

too long and confusing. If you want people to join your region, then make it more appealing and friendly. ;-)

This was the telegram Aidsboat came up with. Responses anyone?

Lower Land
Admin

https://freesociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Feedback from unnsucsessful recruitments Empty Re: Feedback from unnsucsessful recruitments

Post  Aidsboat Nation Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 pm

I think just one person's opinion shouldn't change our recruitment strategy. We are growing at a great rate, and I think we should stick with it.

What do the recently-recruited members think?
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Feedback from unnsucsessful recruitments Empty Re: Feedback from unnsucsessful recruitments

Post  Lower Land Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Well I think they may have liked it seeing as how they came. But I do think we could find a way to shorten it a little, not too much though because I agree with this nation. I also think that we can have a little message at the end asking them for thier feedback if they do not join the region.

Lower Land
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:15 pm

I joined because I was addressed as highly esteemed leader. I felt flattered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowdale Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Well the message is sorta long I suppose, but frankly if the people we're recruiting don't have the interest to read just one long paragraph, do we want them here?

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lower Land Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:39 pm

Well, I see what you mean, but Meadowdale, as Minister of Diplomatic Affairs, I would like to call apon you to try to make a slightly more appealing recruitment telegram. I understand that what you are tring to say, but a revision in our recruitment could lead to a larger growth in our region.

Lower Land
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowdale Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:00 pm

I'll look into it.

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lower Land Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:06 pm

I also got feedback from a nation telling me good job on copying La Mafia's telegram.

Lower Land
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowdale Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Aidsboat made that haha. Well I'll look into changing it up.

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:34 am

I synthesized the message from La Mafia's (I guess?), ours, and one other one.

It's not the same, and it has much more of a Free Society Vibe, but it is lengthy.
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum