Free Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heyyyyyyyyy

2 posters

Go down

Heyyyyyyyyy Empty Heyyyyyyyyy

Post  Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey, I'm Crentosa and I've decided to check your region out. I am an old and expereinced NS player who quit when it became a job and who has returned out of nostalgia, and am willing to get involved with many things and give this region a try. Well, that's it really.(never much good at this stuff). Just a small question, how does this region work and does it have a central ethos, like spam,politcs,military or RolePlay.

Back to top Go down

Heyyyyyyyyy Empty Re: Heyyyyyyyyy

Post  Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Hey. From what I'm seeing so far, the central ethos is rping our nation from the political process to welcoming new nations.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rat Racecar Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Welcome to the region!
Free Society is less than a month old, and we're still getting situated, to a degree, with the political side (drafting a Constiution, breaking in our Congressional system, etc.). Mainly we've ignored military aspects so far, in favor of establishing our government (based loosely on the US gov't structure) and giving everyone a job to do.

Rat Racecar
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 am

Yeah, everything is currently taking a backseat to laying down a real foundation for our government, but I'm excited to have an older, expirianced player who has already been around the block.

We have some other older members, but IDK if they ever played NS before.

Anyho, WELCOME!!
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum