Free Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the king philosopher of the outlands

3 posters

Go down

the king philosopher of the outlands Empty the king philosopher of the outlands

Post  THeOutland Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:30 pm

i am a logical thinker that aims for success my country falls that goal i follow the teaching of Plato's government plan

i

Last edited by THeOutland on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
THeOutland
THeOutland
Established Member

Back to top Go down

the king philosopher of the outlands Empty Re: the king philosopher of the outlands

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Hey there!

*waves*

Got a link to Aristotle's goverment plan? Or explain it? Sounds interesting.

Back to top Go down

the king philosopher of the outlands Empty Re: the king philosopher of the outlands

Post  Aidsboat Nation Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Yes, discuss your thoughts on Aristotle.
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  THeOutland Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 pm

no one was suppose to ask me about it just sounds cool but i do know his ideas
well his ideas were to make 3 class the highest would be the philosophers ruled by the king philosopher the other 2 class were the soldiers to defend the state and the workers to support it he believe in this system knowledge and thought would be prosperous and it embodies 3 part of soul
THeOutland
THeOutland
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:57 pm

So basically thinkers control fighters to control workers.....sounds about right Wink

Except in the real world, it's become Soldiers who control soldiers who control workers, and thinkers are marginalized.
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  THeOutland Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm

no the thinkers are the top the soldiers and workers are under their rule and the think are like nobles few and powerful. in this the society must be enlightened for in to succeed
THeOutland
THeOutland
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowdale Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:15 pm

That's how it should work, but it most certainly does not. Rather money > guns > fame > social class > everything > hard work > thinking.

Meadowdale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THeOutland Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Meadowdale wrote:That's how it should work, but it most certainly does not. Rather money > guns > fame > social class > everything > hard work > thinking.
yes that how it really works it looks great on paper like communism does. of course the ones that are great thinkers in my society are the ones smart enough to make huge enterprises so they have money and guns and fame and social class and everything
THeOutland
THeOutland
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum