Free Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Resolution Met over Mining Issue

3 posters

Go down

International Resolution Met over Mining Issue Empty International Resolution Met over Mining Issue

Post  Aidsboat Nation Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 am

Due to the discovery of a large cold deposit within Midpoint lake, and noting the dire economic condition of some interested countries, Batiska, Gramstandard and Aidsboat have come to an agreement to mine the gold while preserving what can be saved of the lakes ecological resources.

The International Midpoint Excavation Corporation shall be established this day, the 27th of July, 2009. This corporation will be owned in equal shares and distribute profits as follows:
1/3 Gramstandard
1/3 Aidsboat
1/3 Batiska

Nations are permitted to give their 1/3 interest to private enterprise of your country or keep it. This Corporation will have to deal with environmental and recreational considerations.

Also, to avoid any problem in future and preserving the lake, the involved nations declare Midpoint lake itself a shared jurisdiction between the three. Decisions regarding the lake itself will have to be agreed by at least 2 members.

I will be setting up an independent Governmental Environmental Agency so ensure that the Corporation is taking all possible steps to preserve what ecology can be saved.

If the Corporation is found to be engaging in practices that are unsound or excessively dangerous to Midpoint Lake, My government may have to step in and temporarily stall excavation until a proper inquiry and ruling can be made.

Given the following representative signatures, each government agrees to the above terms:

Sign Below (or propose any changes/amendments)
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

International Resolution Met over Mining Issue Empty questions & Amendments from Batiska

Post  Batiska Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:43 am

1. When the text indicate "an independent Governmental Environmental Agency", is it an Agency internal to Aidsboat? If yes, it is not necessary to indicate this agency to a resolution agreement.

2. "My government may have to step in and temporarily stall excavation until a proper inquiry and ruling can be made." Just to make sure: My government is meaning the government of every nations who have signed the agreement?

For the rest sounds good for me. I will just wait to get answers to these questions and if Gramstandard has any question or amendments. I will be ready for sign-off.
Batiska
Batiska
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

International Resolution Met over Mining Issue Empty Re: International Resolution Met over Mining Issue

Post  Aidsboat Nation Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:05 am

Yes "My government" means the government of any given signee nation.

For the agency,the I again refers to each signee nation, to give a level of redundancy and to prevent any corrupting influences.
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

International Resolution Met over Mining Issue Empty Re: International Resolution Met over Mining Issue

Post  Batiska Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:40 am

excellent. Just need the feedback of gramstandard
Batiska
Batiska
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gramstandard Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:06 pm

It all sounds in order to me.
Gramstandard
Gramstandard
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Settled, signed, and Sealed.....our regions first international agreement.

Congratulations Gentlemen!
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Batiska Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:30 pm

the region is a new-born and we have already did a first internanional agreement! We can be proud of us! Long life to Midpoint lake! Long life to Fress society!
Batiska
Batiska
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down