Free Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Recruitment Letter to Use

3 posters

Go down

Another Recruitment Letter to Use Empty Another Recruitment Letter to Use

Post  Aidsboat Nation Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Highly Esteemed Leader of Aidsboat,

Welcome to the game of NationStates. NationStates is one of the largest populated nation simulation games online, and I'm certain that you're excited to be able to dive right into it. However, before you can truly begin to play the game there are some things that should be brought to your attention. Firstly and most importantly, where should your nation be located?

Within NationStates everyone may choose where he or she wishes to place his or her nation, obviously this includes you. Choosing a region is probably the most important thing that you can do when beginning in NationStates, and I implore that you look around before choosing. Some regions will try to conform your nation to their standards by forcing you to become a dictatorship, democracy or whatever else fits their mold; however, the region that I belong to, [region]Free Society[/region], accepts all types of nations and strives for individuality. Free Society is a region that has existed within the NationStates scene for just a few days, but we are growing fast. Everyone within [region]Free Society[/region] is extremely welcoming of new nations and of new members, and I can promise you that we would be honored to have you join with our region.

Above the promises of individuality and welcoming, [region]Free Society[/region] has so much more to offer. We have an off-site forum that allows all of the nations within the region of La Mafia to stay in touch with each other. Above this, La Mafia has taken the nation simulation side of the game to a new level and uses the off-site forum as a means to create regional legislation and function as a regional government, including elected offices.

We would appreciate it if you would give La Mafia a try (you can change regions whenever you want, an unlimited number of times, so there’s no risk of being trapped somewhere you don’t like);

If you have any questions whatsoever,please by all means simply send me a telegram.

Hope to see you around [region]Free Society[/region] soon!

Sincerely,

The Honorable Chancellor of Aidsboat
Free Society Minister of Defense

PS. If you’re curious for more info, our Cultural Archives can be found here:
http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Free_Society
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Another Recruitment Letter to Use Empty Re: Another Recruitment Letter to Use

Post  Aidsboat Nation Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Just an alternative to our current recruitment scripts for you guys to copy and paste. Cheers, and recruit harder!
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lower Land Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:16 pm

What exactlly is "La Mafia"?

Lower Land
Admin

https://freesociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Damn...sorry, I took parts of the letter from another regions letter. I forgot to edit out some of their names.
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidsboat Nation Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Highly Esteemed Leader of Aidsboat,

Welcome to the game of NationStates. NationStates is one of the largest populated nation simulation games online, and I'm certain that you're excited to be able to dive right into it. However, before you can truly begin to play the game there are some things that should be brought to your attention. Firstly and most importantly, where should your nation be located?

Within NationStates everyone may choose where he or she wishes to place his or her nation, obviously this includes you. Choosing a region is probably the most important thing that you can do when beginning in NationStates, and I implore that you look around before choosing. Some regions will try to conform your nation to their standards by forcing you to become a dictatorship, democracy or whatever else fits their mold; however, the region that I belong to, [region]Free Society[/region], accepts all types of nations and strives for individuality. Free Society is a region that has existed within the NationStates scene for just a few days, but we are growing fast. Everyone within [region]Free Society[/region] is extremely welcoming of new nations and of new members, and I can promise you that we would be honored to have you join with our region.

Above the promises of individuality and welcoming, [region]Free Society[/region] has so much more to offer. We have an off-site forum that allows all of the nations within the region of [region]Free Society[/region] to stay in touch with each other. Beyond this, [region]Free Society[/region] has taken the nation simulation side of the game to a new level and uses the off-site forum as a means to create regional legislation and function as a regional government, including elected offices.

We would appreciate it if you would give [region]Free Society[/region] a try (you can change regions whenever you want, an unlimited number of times, so there’s no risk of being trapped somewhere you don’t like);

If you have any questions whatsoever,please by all means simply send me a telegram.

Hope to see you around [region]Free Society[/region] soon!

Sincerely,

The Honorable Chancellor of Aidsboat
Free Society Minister of Defense

PS. If you’re curious for more info, our Cultural Archives can be found here:
http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Free_Society

This is the re-edited version. What do you guys think?
Aidsboat Nation
Aidsboat Nation
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gramstandard Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Certainly sounds good to me. Very professional. Smile
Gramstandard
Gramstandard
Regular Contributor

Back to top Go down